Medical degree from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (Hospital Germans Trias and Pujol) in 2005.
Medical Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in 2011, conducting training via MIR from 2006 to 2011 at the University Hospital of Bellvitge, Barcelona, Spain.
- Getting Sufficiency Researcher from the University of Barcelona 2006-2008 (DEA: Supermicrocirugía as limfedema treatment of upper limb in patients affected by breast cancer)
- Physician Assistant Plastic Surgery Service of the University Hospital Espases.
- Teaching Resident Coordinator University Hospital Plastic Surgery Service Espases.
- Responsible Member-Melanoma Cutaneous Oncology Plastic Surgery Service Hospital Universitario Son Espases.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE).
- Member of the Catalan Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SCCPRE).
- Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands.
- Continuous training through attendance and participation in numerous courses and conferences on national and international level.