Medical degree from the University Rovira i Virgili (Hospital Juan XXIII, Tarragona) in 2004.
Medical Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in 2010, conducting training via MIR 2005-2010 University Hospital Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona, Spain.
- Courses PhD in Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2005-2006).
- Postgraduate in Surgical Anatomy at the University of Barcelona (2007-2008).
- Expert in microsurgery (2010) Diploma. Sponsored by the Spanish Association of Microsurgery and the Spanish Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- Deputy Doctor of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery Hospital Clinic of Barcelona from June to December 2010.
- Physician Assistant Plastic Surgery Service of the University Hospital Espases since January 2011.
- Member Unit reimplantation Hospital Universitario Son Espases.
- Responsible Member Pathology Plastic Surgery Trauma Service Hospital Universitario Son Espases.
- Sarcomas Committee Member University Hospital Espases.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE).
- Member of the Catalan Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SCCPRE).
- Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands.
- Member of the Spanish Sarcoma Research Group (GEIS).
- Continuous training through attendance and participation in numerous courses and conferences on national and international level.